Receiving a guest after reception working hours
The guest is the most important person in hotel business, so the service should be good as possible. Good customer impression will increase the number of guests and reputation of the hotel.
UCS Baltic has found a solution for hotels that often have guests that want to check in very late, after the working hours of the reception. Now with Ericsoft hotel management program we integrate a system that helps customer to get the room key by himself and settle in. The system is very simple – two days before the arrival of the customer he receives an email with a code for safe where his key and important welcome information will be left in case of late arrival. If guest doesnt show up till the reception working time is over, the receptionist locks the key in the safe and checks-in the customer the next morning.
Stay Express hotel Vilnius is already using the Ericsoft program and safe system. This hotel also provides the client with a special password to get into foyer in order to protect the safety of the guests and the hotel property.
Stay Express also have installed these modules:
- Online reservations on their website – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwjlX6kKigM
- Channel Mananger – reservations from booking portals (booking.com, expedia, airbnb) come directly to Ericsoft program and the hotel occupancy is renewed automatically.
- Yield manager – hotel room prices change automatically according to occupancy so the prices need to be reviewed only yearly.
- Key Cards module – helps to make keys directly from hotel management program.
- CRM module – sends notifications to the guests: before arrival, goodbye letters and emails about possibility to pick up the key from the safe.
Ericsoft hotel management system helps optimize hotel management processes and reception working time. This program not only helps save time of the employees and guests but also is innovative and very simple to use.