Information to those using UCS Baltic website
This statement gives information about your personal data held in UCS Marketing database and associated systems.
UCS Baltic holds (and will hold in the future)
- Information that you choose to provide to UCS Baltic, through its website or otherwise
- Information gathered from UCS own systems about your use of UCS websites and about UCS interactions with you. This includes information gathered through cookies1and other similar tools.
You do not have to register or give any personal information to make use of UCS Baltic website. To register for a newsletter, the only information you are required to give is your e-mail address and to send a request you only need to provide your e-mail address and contact phone number. All other request form fields are optional.
“UCS Baltic” (the ‘controller’ of the information) is:
UAB “UCS Baltic”
5 Ulonų st.,
The purpose for processing personal data about you
(‘Processing’ means anything UCS Baltic does with the information about you including gathering it, holding it, using it and disclosing it.)
The primary purpose for which UCS Baltic will process your personal data is for the marketing of its products, including direct marketing communications to you.
- identifying you when you contact us
- monitoring your preferences so that you can save time when searching our website
- processing your requests to participate in marketing promotions
- monitoring and recording phone and written communications with you for quality assurance and compliance purposes and for dealing with your complaints and queries
- understanding which parts of UCS website, and which products and services, most interest you
The legal basis for this is that it is necessary for the legitimate interests of UCS Baltic in carrying out marketing activities.
If you choose to give information beyond that which UCS Baltic requires you to provide, the basis for processing that information is your consent as demonstrated by your voluntarily providing it. You have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. You can do this by writing to UCS Baltic at the address shown above, or at Contact Us.
If, in the future, UCS Baltic wishes to process your data for some other purpose it will first provide you with information about that other purpose.
Where you have given your consent to this, UCS Baltic will also use your personal data for the purpose of electronic marketing communications to you (normally by e-mail) which may include :
- conducting surveys and asking your opinion on our products and services
- notifying you of products or offers that may be of interest to you
- notifying you of promotions such as free gifts, contests and prize draws.
- marketing analysis and customer profiling
- invitations to events
The legal basis for this is your specific consent. You may withdraw your consent to this additional purpose (independently of your right to object to UCS Baltic processing data for the general purposes described above) at any time by writing to UCS Baltic at the address shown above, or at Contact Us.
UCS Baltic will hold your personal data for a period of 2 years after the last contact from you. After that time some information may be held but only in an anonymised form or as part of archived records.
UCS Baltic uses third parties to perform some processing activities on its behalf. Some or all of your personal data may be disclosed to them, but they are only permitted to use the disclosed data for the purposes for which UCS Baltic holds your data and in accordance with UCS Baltic’s directions.
As a “data subject” you have statutory rights to request from UCS Baltic access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing concerning yourself or to object to processing as well as the right to data portability and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
1 Cookies are data files that are placed on a device when it is used to visit a website. These cookies may be used for many purposes, including tracking user preferences and web pages visited while using the Service. You may disable cookies using your browser’s preferences. However, some features of UCS Baltic’s websites may not function properly or may operate slowly if you disable the cookies. In addition, please be aware that if you choose to block cookies, some advertising preferences that are dependent on cookies may not be able to be respected.
This statement is only about information in UCS Baltic’s Marketing database. If UCS Baltic processes information about you in other records you will be notified separately about this.
Given in compliance with Article 13 of the EU General Data Protection Regulation