UAB UCS Baltic installs and supervises specialized computer accounting and management systems for companies of catering, accommodation, wellness and entertainment sectors. We have the largest service network in Lithuania and our call center works 24/7.
Our computer cash system r_keeper – the most popular and most used solution for restaurant business in Lithuania and the whole world, ericsoft hotel management system – one of the most stable and easiest-to-use products in the market and Italian product GymGest – the most reliable solution for wellness and entertainment facilities that has been developed and perfected for a quarter of a century. We were the first ones to introduce a non-formal education management system to Lithuanian municipalities and our product UPAY – contactless payment system using electronic students IDs – innovative novelty, quickly spreading in Lithuanian school canteens.
Our systems are used by companies that value smooth, fast and easy service of their clients. That is why UCS Baltic MISSION IS:
Using our expertise and innovative solutions create a rested, satisfied and happy person’s experience.
UCS Baltic employees are brave market leaders that are guided by these four main VALUES:
UNITED TEAM – by working together we create value for our clients and collaborate with them to achieve the best solution.
TRUSTWORTHINESS – we trust each other and do all we can so that our clients would trust us, we are not afraid to admit our mistakes and we openly share information.
PROGRESSIVENESS – We constantly improve ourselves and our processes, we follow the LEAN principles and believe that even small improvements can bring great results.
LEADERSHIP – this value is represented not only in the market, which we are leading, but also inside the company, because we believe that any one of us can be a leader and take the initiative, lead the team and contribute to the welfare of the company, colleagues and, of course, our clients.
By following the values of UCS Baltic and carrying out our mission everyday we wish to achieve our VISION:
The most desired hospitality sector solution creator and reliable partner.
A short history of UCS
- UCS Baltic was established in Lithuania on the 23rd of April, 1999 and in 21 years of operation managed to install r_keeper and other solutions in more than 2000 restaurants, pizzerias, cafes, clubs, fast-food restaurants, bowling centers, billiard clubs, hotels, cinemas, fitness clubs, water parks, sports and entertainment arenas and so on.
- In 2001 UCS established a representative in Latvia which installed systems and provide service to more than 1500 clients in the largest cities and resorts: Riga, Daugpils, Liepaja, Ventspils, Sigulda, Jelgava and others.
- Since 2014 UCS Baltic is working with the public sector. The Non-formal education management system is used by Šiauliai city and Tauragė municipalities and starting with 2015 we are installing access control and canteen management systems in schools. UPAY system for contactless payments with electronic student IDs is used in more than 20 schools in Lithuania.
- In 2017 we have introduced a new more easy-to-use, more functional, easier-to-install and service Italian product ericsoft which proved to be a strong competitor to other hotel management systems in the market and reached really high client satisfaction.
- Since 2018 we started implementing LEAN principles in the company, we improved our indicator monitoring system and reaction time, organize more training activities oriented to our client experience with us, we constantly improve our communication and increase our service quality.
- In 2019 after a long search we finally discovered and started providing GymGest system, created for wellness and entertainment sector – simple to use, but able to manage all the aspects of the facility and adaptable to each client’s specific needs. This system is also Italian and is being developed for 25 years already, constantly adapting it to the changing business environment and is used by more than 2000 happy clients all over the world.
Best known completed projects in Lithuania