Litexpo cafe automatization
We have greeted the new year 2020 by completing a big project – we automated the processes of “Litexpo” exposition center cafe. The system contains r_keeper POS, self-service kiosks, MenuBoard screen and order management system.
The process goes as following:
- Guests can see the daily lunch offers in the MenuBoard screen where staff uploads prices and images in the begnning of the day.
- Clients can order at the r_keeper cashier station or at one oft he three self-service terminals
- By ordering food at the self-service kiosks clients can quickly pay by card, moreover, the waiting line spreads over three kiosks, thus the client needs to wait less.
- After payment client receives the bill and order number which also appears on the order management system screen where client can follow the status of his order (making/done).
- In the meantime, kitchen staff receives all the paid orders on their kitchen display and can immediately start preparing them.
- When done, kitchen staff closes the order with a couple of screen taps and then the order number automatically moves to “done” list on the client display in the cafe.
- After seeing that his order is done, the client goes to the conveyor belt where trays with food and order number are coming from the kitchen and collects his order.