Electronic Hygiene Journal
From now on UCS Baltic is offering their clients a new addition – ELECTRONIC HYGIENE JOURNAL. It is a cloud-based program that completely changes the paper log books required by Veterinary Service.
First 50 clients get 50% discount!
- Simple and fast data insertion, only a computer or mobile device and internet connection is required
- Task list for employees with reminders about failed execution
- Information and reports can be accessed anywhere through internet connection
- Eliminates paper books
Electronic Hygiene Journal logs refrigerator temperatures, details about cooking certain products and registers delivery of expiring products. Also cleaning tasks can be logged and assigned to employees by the manager who can also check their execution online anytime. If needed, any report can be formed, printed and provided to the Veterinary Service.
Electronic Hygiene Journal substitutes these paper logs:
- Raw materials and products acceptance journals (restaurants)
- Raw materials and products storage journal
- Cleaning task register
- Planned (scheduled) cleaning task register
- Thermal treatment and time register
- Fridge, room temperature regime control journal